AZTECS, ARCHITECTURE, ART... MEZCAL AND LUNCH
Discover the ancient Aztec city and enjoy it´s architecture, history, art, religion and gastronomy!
We start with a coffee at the terrace of El Mayor restaurant while I give the introduction about the Aztec city and culture.
We will visit a small part of Templo Mayor Museum and the murals of Diego Rivera to know the main prehispanic cultures.
We stop for a delicious mezcal cocktail and prehispanic insect snacks at the beautiful terrace of La Casa de las Sirenas restaurant.
The tour finishes with lunch at Zéfiro, a great restaurant, with a three main curses meal and a fresh traditional water.
- Start with a coffee, at the roof top of El Mayor restaurant, while your art historian guide introduces you into the Aztecs culture, architecture, art and religion, with the view of the Templo Mayor pyramid.
- Visit a small part of the Templo Mayor Museum and appreciate about its architecture and culture, while you look at the pyramid.
- Visit a pyramid recently discovered, underneath the Centro Cultural España.
- Stop to enjoy the view of a great roof top while you try a great mezcal cocktail and delicious Mexican insect snacks (or other options) and guacamole with chicharron and fresh cheese at La Casa de las Sirenas restaurant.
- Visit the National Palace with Diego Rivera´s murals, to learn about the main prehispanic cultures and the Muralist period.
- Finish this great trip through the best of Mexico´s history and Downtown highlights with a three course meal at the very special Zéfiro restaurant.
- Natalia Cabarga, an art historian and your guide, will accompany you the whole tour and will explain aspects of the history, the art, culture, gastronomy, etc., of the place.
- Art Historian
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Coffee and drinks
- Mezcal cocktail at la Casa de las Sirenas
- Mexican snacks (insects or other options) at la Casa de las Sirenas
- Three main courses lunch at Zefiro restaurant.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- The cost is in US Dollars
- The cost is per person.
- Children under eleven pay $15 USD for drinks and snacks along the tour
- Childrens payment does not include lunch.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Hat or Umbrella