BUSINESS AND TALES FROM THE 19TH CENTURY
Learn all about the legend of the "7 puertas" (7 doors) and the Barcelonnettes, while we visit their business which began in the 19th century and still today keeps on working.
Finish this great tour with drinks and lunch in a traditional cantina, "Bar Mancera", that has been working since 1914.
- Art Historian
- Coffee or something to drink at the cafeteria of Gran Hotel CDMX.
- Traditional sweet bread from Pan Segura, a bakery from 80 years ago.
- A great and traditional lunch of a main course, a drink, dessert and a coffee at the very special "Bar Mancera", a traditional cantina since 1912.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- The cost is in US Dollars
- The cost is per person.
- Children under eleven pay $15 USD (does not include lunch or food)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Hat or Umbrella