MURALS, HISTORY AND DRINKS
Visit the main murals from a market, an old school (San Ildefono Museum), National Palace and Fine Arts Palace (Bellas Artes). In the way enjoy some drinks in a traditional cantina from the beginning of the XXth century.
- Art Historian.
- Murals to visit:
Diego Rivera´s murals at National Palace
Abelardo Rodríguez Market
San Ildefonso museum
Fine Arts Palace (Bellas Artes)
- A drink and a snack at a traditional and beautiful cantina from the 19th century called "La Ópera".
- Museum ticket entrances included.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- The cost is in US Dollars
- The cost is per person.
- Children under eleven pay $15 USD (does not include lunch or food)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Hat or Umbrella