CHAPULTEPEC CASTLE WALKING TOUR
The Austrian prince, who become our Mexican emperor, set his home here in 1864, transforming it into a beautiful European castle. Afterwards it became the presidential home and now it is the National Museum of History.
- Start with a beverage and a snack at Chapultepec Starbucks.
- Walk all the way up to the Castle. While you hear the introduction about the history of Chapultepec and how it used to be during Aztec times.
- Visit the beautiful Chapultepec Castle and hear all the stories and history about it.
- Walk down the mountain while you enjoy the woods.
- Eat at a great terrace a lunch of panini + soda + chips or cookie, at El Mayor Deli restaurant, with the beautiful view of Chapultepec Lake.
- Natalia Cabarga, an art historian and your guide, will accompany you the whole tour and will explain aspects of the history, the art, culture, gastronomy, etc., of the place.
- Art Historian
- Starbucks coffee or other beverage and something to eat.
- Entrance tickets to museum
- Mexican snacks and beverages after the museum.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- The cost is in US Dollars
- The cost is per person.
- TOUR SCHEDULE: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- MEETING POINT AT CHAPULTEPEC STARBUCKS:
- Bosque de Chapultepec, Sección Primera, Chapultepec, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, 11850 Ciudad de México, CDMX)
- Children under eleven pay $15 USD
WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Hat or Umbrella